材料： A.小嫩土雞1隻、水適量(約鍋具八分滿)、蒜仁15顆、葱段3根、米酒100cc、韓式年糕1包、馬鈴薯2顆、鹽適量、泡菜適量、白飯1碗、海苔絲適量 B.大蛤1200公克、蝦600公克、蒜末60公克 C.透抽2尾、小龍蝦2隻、薑絲50公克 D.三點蟹3隻、薑片9片 Ingredients: A.1 small tender free range chicken, Suitable amount of water (enough to fill the pot to 1/8'th capacity,) 15 garlic cloves, green onions 3 lengths, 100cc rice wine, 1 Korean style rice cake package, 2 potatoes, a suitable amount of salt and kimchi pickled cabbage, 1 cup of white rice, and a suitable amount of Nori seaweed flakes B.Large clams 1,200 grams, shrimp 600 grams, garlic powder 60 grams C.2 squids, 2 freshwater crayfish, minced ginger 50 grams D.3 Three spotted crabs, 9 slices of ginger
7.待一隻雞鍋料吃完後，可再加入白飯，撒上海苔絲，煮成粥享用。 Preparation Method: 1. Put the small tender free range chicken into the pot, put in water, garlic cloves, 1 1/2 green onion roots, and rice wine. Press the switch, cover and cook for about 1 hour.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces; thoroughly wash and clean out the viscera from the seafood and cut the squid into large circular loops.
3. Place the large clams and shrimp into a steaming basket, put the shredded ginger on top and set aside; The squid can then be put into a steaming basket followed by the freshwater crayfish and sprinkled with garlic powder on top and set aside. Put the three spotted crabs into a steaming basket, lay the ginger slices on top and set this aside.
4. Cut the free range chicken from step 1 into small pieces, add in the Korean rice cakes, potato chunks, the remaining 1 1/2 green onion roots, and a suitable amount of salt.
5. Take the three steamer baskets from step 3 and place them sequentially on top of cooker pot from step 4. Continue cooking for about 15 to 20 minutes until the seafood is cooked.
6. Remove the steaming baskets to sample the seafood while eating the Korean style chicken in the pot. Also, some kimchi can be added in and enjoyed together.
7. After having eaten the chicken, you can then add rice, sprinkle on some Nori seaweed flakes and make an enjoyable porridge.